Ellis Lloyd, the young style cat from the midlands, has been rolling on a Wethepeople setup for a while now. When you’re a talented rider and a nice guy, and the local distro happens to carry Wethepeople for the UK, good things can happen! Recently Ellis was treated to a new frame, so our man Adam Lievesley captured the freshness… Here are the details!
Photos by Adam Lievesley
Q&A with Ellis Lloyd
– Tell us about this bike. What are you most stoked on?
How much better the 21″ top tube feels compared to the shorter one I used to have, it’s unreal.
– Is it all fresh or are there some older bits on here?
Just a new frame pretty much!
– How old is this bike now?
About a month and a half.
– Where have you been riding on it so far?
– What’s been your fav spot to ride on this bike?
Asylum, the longer frame feels so much easier in the bowl.
– Any plans on where to ride next? Is there anywhere you’ve always wanted to go but haven’t yet?
Can’t wait to go back to Unit 23, wouldn’t mind going back to Malaga and also wanna get to Barca at some point.
– Any shoutouts?
Rob Andrews at Moore Large, Adam Lievesley for all the photos from everywhere haha, Jack Plowman and Asylum for giving me the best park to ride, Wethepeople for keeping me rolling and my mum and dad for always getting me to places 🙏🏼