E-FISE is here, riders have filmed and submitted their qualifier videos and voting is now open! These guys are relying on your vote to see them through to the final stages.
We thought we’d get some insight into the entries from UK riders and nudge you to vote for your favourite.
Q&A with Charlotte Worthington
– Tell us about filming. Where did you ride, how long did it take, who filmed it?
We filmed half at Asylum and half at Adrenaline Alley, it only took two days so one session at each, Adam Lievesley was the man behind the lens.
– Did you have to battle for any of the clips in this one?
The only one that was a battle was the final clip, I’d just learned brakeless 5 taps so I was spinning the 3 tap weird.
“I definitely didn’t go all out, I treated it like a contest qualifiers and I’m saving a fair bit in the tank.”
– Do you have a favourite clip?
The last clip for sure, always more satisfying to work for something especially when it comes out buttery smooth.
– What was your approach for the video? Did you go all out for this one to have the best chance of qualifying, or did you hold some things back for the next round?
I definitely didn’t go all out, I treated it like a contest qualifiers and I’m saving a fair bit in the tank. It will be interesting to see who makes qualifiers with the scoring method!
– If you get into the final stages, what can we expect to see from you?
Getting upside down and some more combos.
– You must have kept a close eye on the competition. Any of the other entries you’re stoked on?
When I entered there wasn’t many other videos up, they’ve all come in at once and everyone’s smashed it. Hannah Roberts put together some good stuff and the Red Bull sisters rode amazingly. The GB boys absolutely smashed it too.
– Here’s the push… Why should people vote for you?
Because I’ve got way more to give in finals, and we need GB in finals men’s and women’s!!!