Q&A with Jack Miller
– Tell us about this bike. What are you most stoked on?
It’s my new Stranger setup that I recently built up, the frame is for sure the best part due to its high standover making it feel super responsive!
– Is it all fresh or are there some older bits on here?
Most of the setup is fresh but there is some old parts on there that are still holding up super good.
– How old is this bike now?
The bike is nearly two months old now and I’m having zero problems with it 🙌🏼
– Where have you been riding on it so far?
I’ve recently been down in Newcastle for a few months so I’ve been riding a bit there, but I was mostly riding it in Brighton while filming for the Stranger project I’m working on 👀
– What’s been your fav spot to ride on this bike?
My fav spot to ride this bike on is definitely the DIY in Newcastle called The Moon, it sadly recently got knocked down when I was away in Brighton, it had everything you could think of in one DIY!
– Any plans on where to ride next? Is there anywhere you’ve always wanted to go but haven’t yet?
I’m really wanting to go back to Glasgow soon to film there because of all the sick spots and riders there, but Barcelona is definitely top of the list for places to ride.
– Any shoutouts?
I would like to shoutout my dad for getting me into BMX and teaching me basically everything, also for everyone that made this all happen, and shoutout to Stranger and Seventies for keeping my bike feeling good 🙏🏻