We’ve just featured the brand spanking new Total BMX Killabee Frame in issue #193 of the mag and unfortunately I made a little boo-boo with the RRP. The work was piled on at the last minute and since I was in a massive rush for the deadline and RTG14 dropping it must of just been the pressure, and I messed up. Sorry guys!
Paragraph about the Killabee from our ‘Fresh Out The Box’ article:
Kyle Baldock’s signature frame is back and it’s had a fresh lick of paint! Since the name of the frame is ‘Killabee’ the guys at Total BMX thought it would be only right to bring out a new signature ‘Pollen Yellow’ colour for the talented Aussie rider. It features an integrated heat treated head tube, tapered seat tube/seat stays/chain stays and offset tubing thickness in the areas of high stress. This frame has a tiny back end which makes if short, responsive and should be great for spinning tricks. it’s been proven by Kyle to be strong enough to hold up to harsh competition environments and when he’s sending it at local parks in Oz, so you’ll know it’ll be strong enough too!
• Head angle -75.5
• Stand over height 7.5″ (measured from centre of BB- Centre of Top tube)
• Mid BB 11.75″ height (Heat treated)
• Rear length 12.9″ slammed-13.2″ centred (short and responsive)
• Tapered seat tube/ seat stays/ chain stays
• Offset tubing thickness, thicker in the areas of high stress
• Integrated Head tube (Heat Treated)
• Removable brake lugs and tabs
• 5mm thick Heat treated dropouts
• Laser cut stay bridge with Total Logo
• Anti rust treatment inside and out prior to painting
• Highest quality materials used throughout
• TT lengths 20.4/ 20.7/ 21″
• Weight- 4.62lbs/ 2.1kg for the 20.4″TT
• (1) years warranty (Check website for full details)
• Colours: Black ED, Apple Silver, Pollen Yellow.