- Skatepark rider of the year – Harry Main
- Street rider of the year – Kriss Kyle
- Dirt rider of the year – Matt Priest
- Worldwide rider of the year – Garrett Reynolds
- Skatepark of the year – Rampworx
- Retailer of the year – The Source
- Edit of the year – Kaleidoscope
- Brand of the year – BSD
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Fids
Harry, Matt and Garrett retained their awards from last year, whilst Kriss came in as a new winner with a result that raised a few eyebrows. But when you’re as good as Kriss, we think it’s perfectly normal for him to win any one of the rider awards and in his acceptance speech, he summed it up pretty well by saying “I ride park, I ride dirt, I ride street – I ride BMX” Although we must say, we did find the Rodeo Peanut pretty amusing.
We’ll be doing a full rundown of the evening with an edit and interviews with the winners in the new year, when we will also announce the prize winners, so look out for that. For now, thanks to everyone for voting and everyone that came to the event, thanks to Sailor Jerry for keeping everyone ‘hydrated’ and huge thanks to all the brands for donating prizes. And finally, a very special thanks goes out to Wistla, you’ll be hearing more from them and how they’re helping the BMX community in the new year.