Oh hell yeah. Tom Dugan going wild with stripy trousers and a stripy kicker to promote the V2 of his signature Grandstand Pedals from Odyssey. This is BMX!
Tommy Dugan sure knows how to ramp up the energy and put his signature Grandstand V2 pedals to good use.
GRANDSTAND V2 PEDAL
The Odyssey Grandstand v2 pedal has a redesigned internal configuration with an updated bushing system to reduce axial movement.
Like the original Grandstand, it still features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body.
Available in PC and Alloy.
– Second version of the popular Grandstand pedal
– High strength plastic composite
– Redesigned internal configuration to reduce axial movement
– Proprietary 14mm heat-treated chromoly spindle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
– Extra large contact surface
– 8 oversized pins per side
– Genuinely thin body: 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave