Matthias Dandois talks La Bastille his new signature frame from Haro. This looks a nippy allrounder and is available in a variety of sizes, hit play for more.
“Haro La Bastille Available March 2015.
Matthias Dandois signature product for street, flat, dirt, vert whatever you like to ride. Built strong and also short and responsive.
· Full chromoly frame with integrated head tube and “hour glass” mid BB shell.
· Double butted top and down tubes.
· Butted and tapered seat stays and chain stays.
· Heat treated head tube, BB shell and dropouts.
· 5mm CNC machined dropouts.
· Welded integrated seat post clamp.
· Fully removable brake mounts and cable guides.
· 19.5”, 20.25” or 21” top tube sizes.
· 75.5 degree head tube angle, 13.25” RC, 11.5” BB height.
· 4 lbs 7 oz.
· Colors – Black, Blue or Caramel
Video by Justin Kosman. “