Pedal To The Metal!
Ben Hennon jumping over Mat Hoffman, what more do you want…
Free stickers, Hoffman, burnouts, a superman, Hennon and the horns… and that’s just the cover. From old school legends to new school up and coming riders and everyone in-between, add in the fact the magazine has a whole new redesign and you can see we’ve got it covered! Let’s take a look at the new issue…
Also did I mention that you get free stickers? Well you do… and there are 25 of them to get your hands on.
In this issue:
• Fooman gives us a Bunch of Fives.
• Effraim Catlow spreads the Love & Hate.
• United x etnies provide a package ‘For The Win’.
• Vince Mayne takes it to the next level in this month’s Step Up.
• An Insight into going tubeless? Ben Pearson possibly reinvents the BMX wheel?
• What’s Luke Marchant be up too? Find out in this month’s Catch Up.
• Mike Miller tells us what’s What!
• We take a First Look at riders, Louis Mire and Lewis Render.
• Jason Phelan gives us his thoughts on the progress of his Props ‘Owned’ section.
• Old school legend Olly Olsen tells us where he’s at now.
• We head to Clifton to check out their new fresh concrete in this issues Spot Check.
• Tom ‘Robbo’ Robinson and Max Gaertig show us their bikes.
Missouri Loves Company
Hoffman Bikes in The Heartland
Follow Ben Hennon, Seth Kimbrough, Jeremy Hrabal, Caleb Quanbeck and Jabari Winters as they travel to Missouri from Hoffman’s home town of Oklahoma City.
“As far as I was concerned, it really couldn’t have gone any better – what’s the fun of an over-under air with Mat Hoffman if there’s not a little danger involved?”
Too Loose in Toulouse
What started as a BSD tour round France ended up as a trip to Toulouse in search of the elusive Antony Lille.
Kriss Kyle, Alex Donnachie and Dan Paley spend 14 days and clock over 3000 miles to film for the first section of the new BSD DVD.
“At one point while we were stopping traffic on a busy road so Dan could try a line over a rail, the police came up to ask us what we were up to, once we told them we were filming for a bike video they just stood back and watched.”
FBM New England Trip
One last filming adventure…
The FBM team head to the North East, for one last chance to catch some footage for their new full-length “Thousand Yard Stare” video.
“From there on, my view of the trip was from the inside of this wild green limo”
14 complete bikes go head to head in Bristol…
We head to Bristol and take 14 complete bikes straight out of the box and test them to their maximum capabilities.
“…whatever the case may be just remember to look at what you actually physically get for your money…”
We talk to Will Stroud on filming Alex Coleborn’s new edit
“I usually check the traffic and comments a few hours after a new edit drops, but I always tell myself not to sweat negative comments”
A look at Robbo’s Mutiny Lucky Strike
Robbo is currently shredding the trails in the US, find out what he rides and makes him kick out as well as he does…
We can do the hard work for you and send 6 issues to you! And you get it first before anyone else!
Also, we have a new subs offer! If you subscribe this month you’ll get a free etnies beanie, ‘This is United’ DVD and a pair of United Nathan Williams Grips.
Get all this for just £14.99. All you have to do is click here to subscribe.