O’Neal’s brand history is deeply rooted in 2 wheeled sports, with the company starting way back in the 1960’s producing MX gear moving into non motorised racing in the early 80’s. The all new Legacy pants draws on all that experience and knowledge and also the input of South African 3-time UCI DH World Champion Greg Minnaar. We had to get our hands on a pair and see how the big wheeler did.
First impressions was just how light the pants felt, long gone are the days of thick heavy race pants. Companies are getting smart and building in protection rather than just adding weight. The O’Neal’s felt great on and gave us all the movement we would ever need with no restrictions.
"Designed in collaboration with 3-time UCI DH World Champion Greg Minnaar, specifically for his UCI DH World Cup campaign."
- Lightweight breathable 4-way stretch fast-wicking, quick-drying main fabric for ultimate comfort.
- Stretch panels on thighs, top of seat/ waist and ankles for improved freedom-of-movement
- Abrasion-resistant seat panels
- Amara synthetic leather chainring-side abrasion-resistant patch
- Padded back waistband for added comfort
- Pre-curved leg tailoring and high back waistband for great on-bike fit and comfort
- Lazer-cut ventilation holes on inside of thighs
- Stream-lined design for aerodynamics while riding/ racing DH
- Double-popper waist closure with side Velcro adjustment for secure snug fit
- Sizes - 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- O'Neal Legacy Pants, The Stats:
- RRP: £105