The new ODI Elite Series grips are designed for riders looking for more comfort from their grips without sacrificing durability. Designed in conjunction with Pro Enduro MTB rider Curtis Keene to provide more padding where you need it most, without the feel of a bulky grip. Their unique offset design allows extra padding to be placed where it is needed most without a bulky feeling grip.
ODI have also created a new variable knurl design which provide a softer feel in key areas while still allowing for optimal traction where it is needed most. The grips borrowed the new V2.1 Lock-On System from the ODI Motocross line for a secure single-clamp grip that allows for more comfort when riding on the outside of the grip. This new clamping system also features a larger 3mm bolt head for simplified installation and extra security.
"Is there a better grip option than an ODI?"
- Raised Ergonomic Ribbed Pad conforms to the shape of your hand for superior shock absorption without making the grip feel too large
- Half-waffle pattern on from provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike
- New v2.1 Lock-On System/Single-Clamp design for more usable grip space and improved comfort on the outside of the grip
- Ergonomic Flange fits hands without getting in the way of your controls
- Reinforced End molded out of soft, but durable material to prevent grip blowout and improve grip life
- 32mm Outside Diameter (Large)
- 130mm Length
- Soft Pro Compound
- 10% lighter than previous version Lock-On grips
Also available in the ODI Elite Series Grips range:
- Elite Motion: 30mm Outside Diameter (Slim)
- Elite Flow: 31mm Outside Diameter (Medium)
- Length - 130mm
- Colour - Black, Graphite, Bright Red, Green, Blue or Orange.
- ODI Elite Series Grips, The Stats:
- RRP: £26.99