Answer are undoubtedly one of the OG’s in the BMX race carbon fork game. They have been known for their high-end carbon forks for well over a decade and are still going from strength to strength.
The Dagger fork by Answer takes all of the technology from their best selling Scythe fork while combining the latest trends and designs. The Dagger Pro has a shiny clear coat with fresh new graphics and also includes a built in headlock bolt that has been redesigned to insure both strength and durability.
"Answer have been known for their high-end carbon forks for well over a decade and are still going from strength to strength"
The Answer Dagger BMX race fork is a lightweight fork made from a 4K thread count carbon fiber weave with a 1-pc 7000 series aluminium steerer tube and crown, 7000 series aluminium dropouts with 3/8" axle slots and a built in compression device. On top of all this, they also look like a fast race fork!
Answer have also introduced a few Limited Edition models into the 2018 range, partnering with Troy Lee Designs to produce some Dagger forks with both Mariana Pajon and Sam Willoughby. Grab these if you can.
- Available in 20" and 24"
- Available in Black or White
- Molded hi-density 4K carbon woven legs
- Forged 7075 aluminum dropouts
- Completely integrated crown and steer tube cnc’d with 7075 alloy
- 1 1/8" Steer Tube, 180mm length
- Integrated top cap stem locking system with threaded steer tube
- Weight: 632g (20inch)
- No rider weight limit - Stronger than any other carbon fork on the market!
If your choice of race fork is the carbon option, then judging the Answer Dagger Pro forks on its looks, design and worldwide reputation these could be the ideal purchase for the 2018 season.
- Answer – Dagger Pro, The Stats:
- RRP: £339